Additional materials: at the end of the invitation
16.01.2015: Extraordinary General Meeting of Arco Vara AS
NOTICE OF THE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING, ITS AGENDA AND PROPOSED RESOLUTIONS
Dear shareholder of Arco Vara AS
As LHV Pension Funds M, L, XL as the shareholders of Arco Vara AS have demanded calling an extraordinary general meeting in accordance with § 292 (2) of the Commercial Code, notice is hereby given that the extraordinary general meeting of Arco Vara AS (registry number 10261718) will be held on 10 February 2015 at 10.00 am in Tallinn on Jõe str. 2B on the 5th floor.
The agenda of the extraordinary general meeting:
1. Recall of the Supervisory Board
The shareholder proposes:
to recall all members of the Supervisory Board, i.e. Hillar-Peeter Luitsalu, Rain Lõhmus, Arvo Nõges, Aivar Pilv, Allar Niinepuu, Toomas Tool, Stephan Balkin.
2. Election of members of Supervisory Board
The shareholders propose to appoint a Supervisory Board that consists of five members, and to elect the following persons to Supervisory Board:
1) Rain Lõhmus;
2) Steven Yaroslav Gorelik;
3) Hillar-Peeter Luitsalu;
4) Allar Niinepuu;
5) Kert Keskpaik
3. Remuneration and compensation for Supervisory Board
The shareholders propose:
1) members of Supervisory Board (hereinafter: Board) shall be paid 500 euros (net amount) for every participated meeting but not more that 1,000 euros (net amount) per month;
2) the payment of remuneration is dependent on the signing of the minutes of the Board meetings;
3) Board members may choose to hold Board meetings by utilizing electronic devices through real-time two-way audio communications or through other similar solutions that enable to follow the meeting, participate in discussions and vote on decisions while physically not participating in the meeting. Board members will be compensated reasonable travel expenses in connection with participation in physical Board meetings.
The materials of the extraordinary general meeting will be available on the website of Arco Vara AS at http://www.arcorealestate.com/en/investor and in the registered office of Arco Vara AS at Jõe 2B, Tallinn on business days from 9 am to 5 pm.
The list of shareholders eligible to vote will be prepared seven days before the general meeting, i.e. on 3 February 2015 as at 11:59 pm.
The notice of the extraordinary general meeting including the exact time, location and agenda will be published in Postimees on 19 January 2015.
Management Board of Arco Vara AS